About this episode
The 2020-21 school year will be an experience, unlike any other in history. That’s a dramatic statement, but with fall sports already being postponed until the spring in some parts of the country and most colleges and universities going either entirely online or to a hybrid learning environment, it certainly is an accurate statement.
In this episode, we discuss the various tactics and tech that schools can implement to support a safe hybrid learning environment.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How to think outside of the box when it comes to social distancing
- What tech can you implement to utilize your current infrastructure investments
- How to reconfigure and renovate your existing spaces
- What you need to consider when moving classes outside
- How to deploy WiFi in your parking lots
- What impact will these changes have on your network