We know times are extremely difficult for every college and university, as everyone tries to navigate this overwhelming crisis.
However, with students exiting campuses early, this also presents an opportunity to get a jump-start on summer WiFi and networking projects.
With heavy financial burdens being felt on campuses across the United States, we would like to help alleviate some of that stress by offering a 90-day deferral option as an additional benefit with every new WiFi as a Service deployment.
WiFi as a Service helps campuses deliver simple, smart, and secure WiFi by combining everything needed (Software as a Service + Support Services + Infrastructure as a Service + ISP Services) into one turnkey solution.
• Can be applied to new WiFi as a Service or Managed WiFi projects (Only)
• The program is available between 4/1/2020 - 8/31/2020
• All projects must start on or before August 31st, 2020 to qualify
*All projects will be approved upon qualification from our financial partners
If you're trying to save capital dollars, the 90-day deferral program with WiFi as a Service allows campuses to start their projects now without having to provide payment for up to 3 months while also deploying WiFi as an operational expense.
While not included in the 90-Day Deferral Program, we are also here to help with key engineering and deployment services that have been crucial during this stressful time. Those services include:
• Performance assessments (diagnose and fix current WiFi performance problems)
• Design services (predictive WiFi designs and wireless site surveys)
• Engineering configuration services
• Deployment services
If you would like to learn more about our services or the 90 Day Deferral program, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch soon.